Sunday 26 August 2012

First Blog

So here is my first Blog! There's so many websites to deal with, Youtube, myspace, facebook, tumblr, blogger, fuck then there's revebnation, twitter, stumbleupon and my own website. I'm sure I could go on. Now I'm not very good at any of them and I have a distinct feeling noone gives a flying fcuk! But yet here I am typing away like i'm talking to myself and unless anyone reads it, that's exactly what i'm doing. I'm not sure how long i'll be able to keep this up in between tweeting and youtubing facebooking and stumbling but this is my first feeble attempt and long may it continue :) I am of course on all of these sites above as saradouglasnet or saradouglasmusic or saradouglaschannel . If you want to find me i'm sure you will somewhere in cyberspace! I'm sure i will reply if i can fit it in between logging in and out remembering passwords and usernames and thinking of 'funny' or 'interesting' things to say or do. Note to self......use the same bloody password and fuck you to people who have already used my username and force me to create some other variation to my name. There is one constant in all of it. I will continue to write and record songs and they will appear all over these sites and that I am happy with ;) xx

1 comment:

  1. You're a nut job and I miss you! Crazy girl. Thanks for the laugh before bedtime tonight. Haha Keep it up. Loves! Xx

    ReplyDelete